Certificate of Destruction
Data Destroyers issues a Certificate of Destruction at the conclusion of each destruction project. Our signed and dated Certificates will include a complete list of scanned or documented serial numbers of devices if requested.
Certificates of Destruction will clearly state what items were destroyed, along with when and how they were destroyed. The Certificate of Destruction will support the requirements and guidelines of the following laws and regulations.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinic Health)
- PCI Data Security Standard
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SoX)
- NIST 800-88
- NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List (EPL)
- NSA/CSS 9-12 Policy Manual
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Patriot Act of 2002
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- US Safe Harbor Provisions
- FDA Regulations
- Various state laws
But Wait, There’s More
Data Destroyers not only provides a Certificate of Destruction, we also provide a Certificate of Recycling related to the smelting of your destroyed e-waste, hard drives and other data storage devices.
Data Destroyers’ data destruction services are employed by government agencies, banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, brokerage companies, hospitals, medical offices, accounting firms, manufacturers, technology companies, service companies and many others.