Secure Electronic E-Waste Destruction
It is estimated that there is approximately 20 to 50 million metric tons of electronic e-waste disposed of worldwide every year. If this material continues to end up in landfills, the long-term environmental issues and consequences are enormous.
Data Destroyers’ secure destruction of electronic waste is a completely secure, green, environmentally friendly option.
What Is E-Waste?
E-Waste consists of, but is not limited to:
- Old computers (PC, Mac, and mainframe),
- File and database servers
- Peripheral IT equipment
- Telecommunications equipment (landline and cell phones)
- Photocopy equipment
- Audio-video equipment and more
Any item containing secure data is worthy of consideration.
Secure E-Waste Destruction
Most electronic office equipment includes a hard drive or solid state drive and well as memory storage chips which may contain proprietary organizational or personal information of your organization, clients, and employees. Because of this, simply recycling, reselling or donating your e-waste is a massive risk to your organization.
Data Destroyers’ secure, E-Waste Destruction service is your one-stop solution to ensure your confidential information is securely destroyed.
Our convenient and secure process includes:
- On-site destruction using our Secure Mobile Electronic Destruction Vehicle (SMEDV)
- A rigorous process and procedure to ensure all sensitive information is removed from data storage devices before they are destroyed
- Physical destruction of e-waste in dust-sized particles of 100% recyclable material
- No waste and no landfill
Partnering with Data Destroyers for your E-Waste disposal requirements not only ensures information security but also recycling that is environmentally ethical.